The Howell Family 2011

The Howell Family 2011
Spencer, Brittany & Shawn, Jacob, Emily, Jaden, Steven and Audrey, Julie & Stan

Friday, May 6, 2011

A "Grandma" Trip to Delaware

I was able to go out to Delaware to hang out with Steve, Audrey and Jaden for a week. It was a great "birthday and mother's day" present from Stan and I had a wonderful time. How lucky am I, to be able to hang out with three of my favorite people and just have fun! We had lots of fun and I got to bond with my grandbaby! Hopefully he doesn't forget me between now and July when they come to visit!
Grandma Julie and Jaden
We decided to try to take some family pictures so Grandmas could have some. So, with me as an amateur photographyer, we tried some poses. We even got Jaden smiling in this one.

Audrey and I checked out a couple of really fun quilt stores while I was there and got started on a quilt for her...It will be beautiful!

Audrey having fun at the Serendipity Quilt Store in Dogsboro, Delaware. Darling Store!

This is my sweetheart, Jaden! He is the happiest, most peaceful baby there is!

Even Jaden seemed to get into the "Salisbury Shorebirds" baseball game that we went to on Monday night.

Jaden with his newfound wonder jumper activity station...it was a life saver for entertaining him!

Dad thinks it's funny to put his glasses on Jaden...I'm not sure what Jaden thought of it.

Grandma Julie and Jaden at the Shorebirds game.

No comments: