The Howell Family 2011

The Howell Family 2011
Spencer, Brittany & Shawn, Jacob, Emily, Jaden, Steven and Audrey, Julie & Stan

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'd Rather Be Home!

Okay, here's a shout out to all you working moms!  I don't know how you do it!  I've been working full-time this week covering for my son Shawn so he could attend a Varsity Scout camp with Spencer this week and I'm so ready to be a stay-at-home mom once again, even though there is no one to stay at home for this week!  How do you get all that you have to do done?  By the end of the day I'm exhausted and just want to come home and collapse!  But, I have another business to run when I get home, along with all the other Mom and Wife "stuff" I should be doing like wash, fixing dinner, cleaning up, etc.  So, here's to all you "super women" who do it all!  I will definitely appreciate that fact that I can stay at home and be a full-time mom and wife next week!  Thanks Stan, for making this possible!

No comments: